- This case study presents an ecovillage.
- This case study is helpful if you are interested in intentional community/ecovillages.
- IBC’s purpose is to create and implement innovative projects and programs to raise awareness and increase sustainability in bioregional communities.
- “[In the beginning] there was sometimes a lack of buy-in to the process and motivation to learn. In the language of sociocracy, they were more oriented to equivalence rather than effectiveness. With sociocracy, they were challenged to find an equilibrium between the two.”
- This case study was written by Jesse Marshall and Nara Pais. Thank you, Jesse and Nara!