- A worker-owned cooperative bakery: Blue Scorcher Bakery
Scorcher bakery in Oregon (US) has been running on sociocracy since 2012. Make sure to check out the section on governance on their beautiful website!
- This case study is helpful if you
- are part of a worker coop in any sector
- would like to see a tried and tested, established implementation of sociocracy
- “[Sociocracy is] like getting a new game from the toy store. Some games you’re agonizing over the rule book trying to figure it out. Other games you’re playing within 15 minutes – Sociocracy is like that.”
- This case study was written by Shane Eazor, as part of his contribution to the Sociocracy Leadership Training. Thanks, Shane! (click for webinar recording featuring Joe)